I run 3 businesses as of right now. Between those, it breaks down 50% sitting at the desk and 50% on the go on my iPhone/iPad. Over the past 10+ years working on the line (name that movie quote!) I’ve seen many many tools. I thought I’d compile a nice, fancy list of what I think is important and critical.
- GSuite (email, docs, sheets, Google Drive, etc)
- Balsamiq Mockups – For creating mockups
- Rescue Time
- Adwords Editor
People: These are who I follow.
Podcasts: This is what I listen to.
- Noah Kagen Presents
- Tell me something I don’t know
- The Truth about marketing
- Masters of Scale
- Funnel Hacker Radio
- Smartest guys in marketing
- The 5am Miracle with Jeff Saunders
- Super Fast Business with James Schramko
- Psych Insights for modern marketers
Hardware: (yes, I do apple and I don’t care what others think. It just works for me)
- 15” Macbook Pro
- Apple pencil
- Canon 70D